Τετάρτη 5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018

Why I Went to ASHA ’ s Advocacy Day and Plan to Go Back

Do you remember those cellular commercials that bombarded us with the catchphrase, "Can you hear me now?" Guess what? Over time, it worked. A number of people switched their phone service to the company … maybe not because of the catchphrase itself, but possibly because of the totality of the message, repeated time and time again. A simple and efficient message changed minds and perspectives. And we can do the same when it comes to advocating for our professions of audiology and speech-language pathology. I'm an audiologist and not a minister, so I don't need to preach to the choir regarding these issues, but please indulge me sharing my first experience participating in ASHA's annual Capitol Hill Advocacy Day. In March, I partnered with dozens of other ASHA members hea...

MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.



from #Head and Neck by Sfakianakis via simeraentaxei on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2Q7H9SU

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.