Παρασκευή 19 Οκτωβρίου 2018

Lily Pads

Okay, so let 's get this out of the way first. I was wrong. I was very, very wrong.A few years ago, I wrote a blog piece about something I saw online, a photo of a group of speech language professionals seated around a table, communicating with each other using AAC devices. To my reactionary eye, the photo was troubling. It felt like just one more exercise for able-bodied people to "get" what it must be like to have a speech disorder like Schuyler's. It looked bad to me in part because I was seeing it linked on the Facebook page of an AAC company, which felt unseemly to me. Worse to my eyes was the fact that they seemed to be having a lot of fun. My indignation raced out ahead of my brain.I posted a blog entry with my observations about what I perceived to be an ill-conceived stunt...

from #Head and Neck by Sfakianakis via simeraentaxei on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2S33vpI

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.