Δευτέρα 22 Οκτωβρίου 2018

Spotlight on Special Interest Group 12, Augmentative and Alternative Communication

SIG 12 is dedicated to improving the quality and availability of AAC services to consumers throughout the life span. Read on for why affiliate Kathy Beatty finds this SIG so professionally rewarding. When did you join your SIG—and what made you want to join? I have been a proud member of SIG 12 since 2010. I was presenting at the ASHA Schools Conference and spoke with a SIG 12 Coordinating Committee member about the benefits and support that I would receive by joining SIG 12. It was definitely a wise choice. How has your involvement with the SIG helped you in your career? Oh my goodness, in so many ways! The world of augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) changes at an incredible rate. It is wonderful to know that I have a place to find solid AAC clinical information. I part...

from #Head and Neck by Sfakianakis via simeraentaxei on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2q4OYgf

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.