Τετάρτη 10 Οκτωβρίου 2018

Film Series: Watching Big Fish Next to My Mother in the Hospital

Now, this is an interesting coincidence, as I was watching "Big Fish" on Amazon Video whilst visiting my mother during her last week in this world.  I was summoned to Portland by my physician brother who told me that my mother was dying.  She had been ill and we expected her to pass a year ago, but she rallied and was discharged from hospice.  But now, she was having another heart attack and we had decided that with her progressive dementia and renal failure, she would not undergo dialysis.  We had this discussion with her before the first heart attack and she had agreed with the plan.  She was lucid enough to understand the consequences of this decision.  As she became progressively more demented, we confirmed with another discussion.  She fe...

MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.



from #Head and Neck by Sfakianakis via simeraentaxei on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2Ec0iBh

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.