Παρασκευή 30 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Balancing Screen Time Use With Young Clients and Their Parents

As my husband and I sat in a local restaurant, I took note of all the little heads dozing into screens and exclaimed, "My child will never do that!" Sound familiar? I not only swallowed my pride time and time again as a parent, but I've also done it as a speech-language pathologist. I once found it easy to instruct parents on the dangers of digital media and the never-appropriate use for it at the dinner table. Now with two children of my own, both younger than 5, I know first-hand about the allure of digital media. Digital media is part of our world. SLPs can't ignore the role devices, screens, apps, and other digital forms of entertainment and education play as today's children learn language. In the Age of Technology, Who Better to Educate on Safe Use Than You? Tots as Young ...

MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.



from #Head and Neck by Sfakianakis via simeraentaxei on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2U1ynb1

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.