Παρασκευή 30 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Comment on “Transitioning From Commission on Dental Accreditation to Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Standards of Academic Productivity: A New Paradigm”

I read with great excitement the recent "Perspectives" article by Jazayeri and Chuang,1 "Transitioning From Commission on Dental Accreditation to Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education Standards of Academic Productivity: A New Paradigm." I have shared this same ideology since being a resident myself, when I struggled to find a research mentor. There was no emphasis on research by my clinical faculty, and given the mere half page of importance placed on research and academic productivity by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA), it is not hard to see why.

from #Head and Neck by Sfakianakis via simeraentaxei on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2zzWaWR

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.