Παρασκευή 23 Νοεμβρίου 2018

Thanksgiving: The Difficult Choices Caregivers Must Make During the Holidays

Photo credit Natalia - y To my loyal readers, thank you. I am deeply grateful to you for your loyalty. Whether you've been drawn to my writing by recent events or you've been following me for years, you are valuable to me. This little piece is something that I often run on Thanksgiving because it seems to illustrate to many what holidays are often like for caregivers. Blessings on this day of thanks. Carol I've been thinking of our family's past Thanksgivings. For a number of years, the grandparents on both sides were relatively healthy, and we'd have them over for Thanksgiving. They could climb the steps – sometimes with help – but they managed. At the time, my boys were in grade school. We had "adopted" our neighbor, Joe. He was a widower in his eighties and was totally dea...

MedWorm Message: Have you tried our new medical search engine? More powerful than before. Log on with your social media account. 100% free.



from #Head and Neck by Sfakianakis via simeraentaxei on Inoreader https://ift.tt/2Afmfdu

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.